I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
RER tickets at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation