I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h 24/7
- 2 Hp@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Hp@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 4 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical 24/7
- 5 southeast sicily town as home base
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Top Tapas Tascas
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Ludwig Castles
- 20 Best Viking Sites
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living