I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 Ballet Bolshoi
- 3 Le Marche, Italy
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 8 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 9 Trains France/Switzerland
- 10 fear of driving in rome!
- 11 Italy trains question
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 European Championship
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere