I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 6 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 7 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 8 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 13 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 14 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 15 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 16 Spain.. suggestions please
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 London dining service charge
- 19 The Rain in Spain and more
- 20 Scotland Question
- 21 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 22 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading