I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich itinerary review
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 weekend from cologne germany
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi