I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Rome hotel
- 5 Day in Capri
- 6 Villa in Italy
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 Help me make this possible!
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 15 Places to stop/stay?
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Route Information
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 24 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 25 International drivers permit