I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 23 Super Cover For Hertz
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs