I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 Verona and Lake Garda
- 3 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 7 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 8 20 Days in Europe
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Italy - rental car damages query
- 14 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 18 Travel help
- 19 Le Marche Research Help
- 20 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 21 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 22 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 23 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 24 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice