I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 3 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 6 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 7 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 8 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Iceland itinerary help
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Hertz Never Lost
- 25 2 Days in Bologna