I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
RER tickets at CDG
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus