I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland
- 2 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Wake Up Mods
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 9 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 10 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 One week in London with kids
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 16 Light weight small converter?
- 17 One Day in Vienna
- 18 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 21 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 22 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 23 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 24 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 a week in Lombardia