I've just spent the last hour searching and googling for a post or link that I neglected to bookmark.
On this forum, or perhaps another, someone reported that they bought their RER tickets to Paris at an information booth at CDG.
I am trying to verify this, as it would simplify getting into Paris. Of course we don't have a PIN and chip credit card, or enough euro coins to use a ticket machine at the station at CDG. I would rather not get to the station and find a long line at the ticket window if I can avoid it.
Has anyone bought tickets at an information booth at CDG, or does anyone remember reading this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 2 http://guidemesupplement.com/male-enhancement/infinite-male/
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 Grade Garcinia my first order Flawless
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 8 Prague old town
- 9 Rome Airport Question!
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 tablet
- 13 26 days in Italy
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Car rental between countries
- 16 Holland Itinerary
- 17 Train Ticket Help
- 18 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 19 Whirlwind trip!
- 20 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 21 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 24 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 25 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED