I would normally take the RER into Paris. However, I will be arriving on a Friday morning with my six-year old daughter and not my husband. He is meeting us later. We will travel light, but I am worried about having to take charge of our stuff and a sleepy kid. Our apartment is right off the RER line, so we wouldn't need to change. Should I be worried about pick pockets in this situation? The rental agency seems to think so. Also, if we go for a car service, any recommendations? Thanks!
RER or car service from CDG into Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 2 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 3 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 10 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 11 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 12 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 15 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 16 What's your suggestion ????
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 19 A guide to Madrid
- 20 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 21 Prague for a week?
- 22 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 23 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 24 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?