I would normally take the RER into Paris. However, I will be arriving on a Friday morning with my six-year old daughter and not my husband. He is meeting us later. We will travel light, but I am worried about having to take charge of our stuff and a sleepy kid. Our apartment is right off the RER line, so we wouldn't need to change. Should I be worried about pick pockets in this situation? The rental agency seems to think so. Also, if we go for a car service, any recommendations? Thanks!
RER or car service from CDG into Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Car in Prague
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Place to propose
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Public transport from Ostuni
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 23 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice