I would normally take the RER into Paris. However, I will be arriving on a Friday morning with my six-year old daughter and not my husband. He is meeting us later. We will travel light, but I am worried about having to take charge of our stuff and a sleepy kid. Our apartment is right off the RER line, so we wouldn't need to change. Should I be worried about pick pockets in this situation? The rental agency seems to think so. Also, if we go for a car service, any recommendations? Thanks!
RER or car service from CDG into Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 Scuol, Switzerland
- 6 Cylades Island Hopping
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 9 Iwango went…to Nice
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 16 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 17 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 23 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help