To go from our hotel in the 1st Arrondissment to fly home from CDG, terminal 2A on a Tuesday morning (leaving the city at approx. 7:00 am for an 11:30 flight), I would like to take the RER B train. My thought is take a Taxi to the Chatelet Les Halles station (closer than Gare du Nord), but I am not finding it possible to buy a ticket online (at www.ratp.fr) for this station. Only from Gare du Nord which would be a longer cab ride. Does anyone know if we will be able to arrive at the Chatlet RER station and buy tickets for the RER that morning?
RER from Paris to CDG
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 A chacun son goût
- 4 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 7 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 8 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 9 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 10 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 11 Help with itenerary
- 12 portugal
- 13 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 16 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 19 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 22 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 23 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 24 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 25 To Clifton, RE: Romania