Why is it that when I tried to search on the RATP website to get from CDG to Etienne Marcel Metro (I assumed that transferring at Gare du Nord from RER B to line 4 would involve the least walking), it only gives me the RER B times for weekdays, and searching for the same route for a Saturday (July 21) brings up "Aucun trajet ne correspond à voter recherché"? Are the trains not running next weekend?
RER B weekend schedule changed?
- 1 Ovington Square Flat
- 2 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Hotels in Sorrento
- 7 Germany with 6 month old.
- 8 Day trip to Capri
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 21 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 22 day trips from Stuttgart
- 23 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 24 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!