We'll be taking the RER from CDG to Gare de Lyon and was just wondering where the best connection station is - Lyon or Chatelet? - or does it make no difference?
It appears (from the diagram of Chatelet that I found online and from my recollection from our last visit) that B and D trains going in the same direction share a platform, thus making the transfer really easy.
Is it the same at Gare du Nord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://www.facts4supplement.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel