We'll be taking the RER from CDG to Gare de Lyon and was just wondering where the best connection station is - Lyon or Chatelet? - or does it make no difference?
It appears (from the diagram of Chatelet that I found online and from my recollection from our last visit) that B and D trains going in the same direction share a platform, thus making the transfer really easy.
Is it the same at Gare du Nord?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 10 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 11 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 12 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 14 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 London Theater
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Greece mainland and islands
- 21 Lyon france-- rental car
- 22 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...