We are leaving for Italy on Sept 11 and planned on renting a car for 3 days. Now I see where you have to have had a license for one year. I just moved to Texas and got my new license in April, although I had a license in Louisiana for 48 years. Are all persons that got a new license or renewed their license within a year ineligible to drive?
Requirement for license for one year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Athens
- 2 One night for dinner in Rome
- 3 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 4 Berlin Itinerary
- 5 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 8 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 9 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 10 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 11 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 14 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 18 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 19 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 20 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 24 Planning a week in London
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...