We are leaving for Italy on Sept 11 and planned on renting a car for 3 days. Now I see where you have to have had a license for one year. I just moved to Texas and got my new license in April, although I had a license in Louisiana for 48 years. Are all persons that got a new license or renewed their license within a year ineligible to drive?
Requirement for license for one year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 5 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Swiss rail passes
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 11 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 12 Augsburg with kids
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 18 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 22 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 23 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?