We are leaving for Italy on Sept 11 and planned on renting a car for 3 days. Now I see where you have to have had a license for one year. I just moved to Texas and got my new license in April, although I had a license in Louisiana for 48 years. Are all persons that got a new license or renewed their license within a year ineligible to drive?
Requirement for license for one year
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 London hotel
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 A drive in Europe