My family of 12 members will be in Italy this July and would like to take a day trip from Rome and Florence. We will arrive in Rome on July 8 and depart on July 11. From Rome, we would like one day during which we visit the following nearby cities/sites:
1) Civita di Bagnoregio
Then we will arrive in Florence on July 11 and depart on July 14.
From Florence, we would like one day during which we visit the following nearby cities/sites:
1) Tower of Pisa
2) Cinque Terre (Five Lands) and its 5 villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. We're looking for a driver who can drop us off at the most convenient village and we can take train rides through all five villages and enjoy the magnificent view from the trail between Riomaggiore and Manarola (the Via Dell’Amore, or the Love Walk).
Could anyone recommend a local driver (or tour guide) who can pick us up in his/her van that fits 12 passengers early the morning of July 12th or 13th, take us to these two sites and then drop us back at the hotel that evening? If so, please reply to this post with any details you could provide, including estimated total cost for our group (if you have that information).
If there are other nearby sites that you would highly recommend we add to the above itineraries (and still keep it a one-day trip for each one), please let me know. We're open to other suggestions as long as it doesn't increase the price too much; however, we do not have wine drinkers or cheese lovers in our group, so no need for wine or cheese tours.
We do *not* need a driver or guide for any tours in Rome or Florence, just for the day-trips to the nearby cities. And we do not really need a tour guide but mainly a driver who is reliable and can speak English well.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 5 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 6 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 7 Bursa/Iznik
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 해외카지노주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ク온라인카지노
- 12 젠틀맨카지노주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ム생중계바카라
- 13 바카라하는곳■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ゴ라이브카지노
- 14 텍사스바카라 ■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ブ슈퍼카지노
- 15 정선바카라자동■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라く생중계바카라
- 16 바카라머니■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소ギ인터넷카지노주소
- 17 바카라베팅법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ゃ인터넷바카라
- 18 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 21 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Another Question re Scotland
Requesting suggestions for drivers for day trips from Rome and Florence