I purchased 2 round trip Prems tickets from paris to bayeaux and now I can't go. I paid an extra 11Euro insurance in case I had to cancel or change the dates. I am in paris now and I want to get a refund. Do I go to the Gare St. Lazare station with my paperwork or should this be handled online? The paperwork is in French, unfortunately.. the tickets are for May 7. Thanks to anyone who can help.fT
requesting refund on Prems tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 9 Rental car scams in Italy
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 St Germain
- 17 22 days or DIY tour
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 Your favourite places in Bath
- 23 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization