I purchased 2 round trip Prems tickets from paris to bayeaux and now I can't go. I paid an extra 11Euro insurance in case I had to cancel or change the dates. I am in paris now and I want to get a refund. Do I go to the Gare St. Lazare station with my paperwork or should this be handled online? The paperwork is in French, unfortunately.. the tickets are for May 7. Thanks to anyone who can help.fT
requesting refund on Prems tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Skiing in France
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 13 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?