I purchased 2 round trip Prems tickets from paris to bayeaux and now I can't go. I paid an extra 11Euro insurance in case I had to cancel or change the dates. I am in paris now and I want to get a refund. Do I go to the Gare St. Lazare station with my paperwork or should this be handled online? The paperwork is in French, unfortunately.. the tickets are for May 7. Thanks to anyone who can help.fT
requesting refund on Prems tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 2 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 16 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 19 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 20 Satnav maps update
- 21 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 22 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris