I purchased 2 round trip Prems tickets from paris to bayeaux and now I can't go. I paid an extra 11Euro insurance in case I had to cancel or change the dates. I am in paris now and I want to get a refund. Do I go to the Gare St. Lazare station with my paperwork or should this be handled online? The paperwork is in French, unfortunately.. the tickets are for May 7. Thanks to anyone who can help.fT
requesting refund on Prems tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 4 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 5 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 6 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 7 Wines charted by flavor
- 8 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 9 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 10 at what point should one get health insurance
- 11 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 13 4 Months in Europe
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 22 Milan at the end of September
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Tipping in the UK