I purchased 2 round trip Prems tickets from paris to bayeaux and now I can't go. I paid an extra 11Euro insurance in case I had to cancel or change the dates. I am in paris now and I want to get a refund. Do I go to the Gare St. Lazare station with my paperwork or should this be handled online? The paperwork is in French, unfortunately.. the tickets are for May 7. Thanks to anyone who can help.fT
requesting refund on Prems tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 2 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 12 french riviera
- 13 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 14 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 15 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 22 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 23 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 24 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 25 French 2015 summer school vacation