I purchased 2 round trip Prems tickets from paris to bayeaux and now I can't go. I paid an extra 11Euro insurance in case I had to cancel or change the dates. I am in paris now and I want to get a refund. Do I go to the Gare St. Lazare station with my paperwork or should this be handled online? The paperwork is in French, unfortunately.. the tickets are for May 7. Thanks to anyone who can help.fT
requesting refund on Prems tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 2 Greece for a month with a baby
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 looking for an app
- 6 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 7 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 8 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 9 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 12 phone service
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 17 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 18 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 20 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 21 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Arctic Circle in December