We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 4 12 Days in Italy
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 touring near rome airport
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 day tours - Loire Valley
- 20 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto