We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 22 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 25 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.