We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 5 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 6 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 7 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 20 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 21 vegetarian in spain
- 22 Dublin Leap Card
- 23 Garda Land
- 24 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?