We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 14 nights in Europe
- 18 French immersion courses in France
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Ireland & Scotland