We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Best Neck Pillow
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 6 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 Alsace to Austria?
- 17 road trip through scotland
- 18 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 19 Wales
- 20 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 21 Tieks for travel
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe