We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Best Viking Sites
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 Greece
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Chania
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Paris hotel
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids