We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 5 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Venice Film Fest
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 France for a month in 2017
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 All of Spain or something else..?
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 19 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 23 evening of song and dance
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 SIM card