We are a family of 4 traveling to London from the US in early June. We need to go to Nottingham from Heathrow on day 1 and stay there for day 1 and 2. Then day 3 and 4 we want to do sightseeing in London (top ten sites of London). We want to stay in a family friendly hotel near Heathrow and travel to the tourist sites in London.
Here are my questions.
1. What is the best way to travel to London central from hotels near Heathrow? How long does this take?
2. How do we book tube tickets for all travel? Should this be done online ahead of time?
3. Is there any way to store luggage at Heathrow/ tube stations?
4. We plan to do this itinerary (http://www.londondrum.com/planner/two-days.php)
Are there any tickets for this that we should buy in advance?
5. Should we buy tickets for London Eye online?
6. Any recommendations on hotels near Heathrow (family safe)?
7. If we stay near Trafalgar Square what are some safe and clean budget hotels?
8. How much time do we need to reach Heathrow on day 5 from Trafalgar Square. We have an outbound flight to Asia.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Car rental between countries
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Walking Scotland
- 8 Adaptors for Belgium
- 9 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 I forgot my international driver permit
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Prague old town
- 17 Bordeaux TRIP
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Munich restaurant recs
- 22 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!