I am planning a 10 day holiday in mid-December - I will be flying from Atlanta - I am on a bit of a budget - so I am trying to figure out the best way to do this trip. I'd like to see the Christmas markets in Nuremburg, Regensberg, Rothenberg ob der Tauber, and then spend some time in the cafes and markets of Vienna. I plan to fly into Nuremburg or Vienna and fly out of the other (Nuremburg or Vienna).
1 Is it best to fly into Nuremburg vs Munich or Frankfurt? I thought so because Regensberg and Rothenberg ob der Tauber could be cheap and closer day trips.
2. What is the least expensive way to get to Vienna - AirBerlin has a $300 roundtrip flight. Is this reasonable, or should I get a train?
3. Experience-wise, have I chosen some of the best markets to see and experience?
I appreciate your help, as always. ~Saira
Request for help with Christmas market trip - Germany and Vienna
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Normandy on our own?
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 18 Ordering wine in Paris
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 23 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.