I am planning a 10 day holiday in mid-December - I will be flying from Atlanta - I am on a bit of a budget - so I am trying to figure out the best way to do this trip. I'd like to see the Christmas markets in Nuremburg, Regensberg, Rothenberg ob der Tauber, and then spend some time in the cafes and markets of Vienna. I plan to fly into Nuremburg or Vienna and fly out of the other (Nuremburg or Vienna).
1 Is it best to fly into Nuremburg vs Munich or Frankfurt? I thought so because Regensberg and Rothenberg ob der Tauber could be cheap and closer day trips.
2. What is the least expensive way to get to Vienna - AirBerlin has a $300 roundtrip flight. Is this reasonable, or should I get a train?
3. Experience-wise, have I chosen some of the best markets to see and experience?
I appreciate your help, as always. ~Saira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 2 Bordeaux TRIP
- 3 Train Ticket Help
- 4 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 5 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 10 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 11 Munich restaurant recs
- 12 Norway accessories and must have
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Norway holiday locations
- 16 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 20 free days of Europe
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Adaptors for Belgium
- 25 Walking Scotland
Request for help with Christmas market trip - Germany and Vienna