I am planning a 10 day holiday in mid-December - I will be flying from Atlanta - I am on a bit of a budget - so I am trying to figure out the best way to do this trip. I'd like to see the Christmas markets in Nuremburg, Regensberg, Rothenberg ob der Tauber, and then spend some time in the cafes and markets of Vienna. I plan to fly into Nuremburg or Vienna and fly out of the other (Nuremburg or Vienna).
1 Is it best to fly into Nuremburg vs Munich or Frankfurt? I thought so because Regensberg and Rothenberg ob der Tauber could be cheap and closer day trips.
2. What is the least expensive way to get to Vienna - AirBerlin has a $300 roundtrip flight. Is this reasonable, or should I get a train?
3. Experience-wise, have I chosen some of the best markets to see and experience?
I appreciate your help, as always. ~Saira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Bremerhaven and environs
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!
Request for help with Christmas market trip - Germany and Vienna