I am planning a 10 day holiday in mid-December - I will be flying from Atlanta - I am on a bit of a budget - so I am trying to figure out the best way to do this trip. I'd like to see the Christmas markets in Nuremburg, Regensberg, Rothenberg ob der Tauber, and then spend some time in the cafes and markets of Vienna. I plan to fly into Nuremburg or Vienna and fly out of the other (Nuremburg or Vienna).
1 Is it best to fly into Nuremburg vs Munich or Frankfurt? I thought so because Regensberg and Rothenberg ob der Tauber could be cheap and closer day trips.
2. What is the least expensive way to get to Vienna - AirBerlin has a $300 roundtrip flight. Is this reasonable, or should I get a train?
3. Experience-wise, have I chosen some of the best markets to see and experience?
I appreciate your help, as always. ~Saira
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 4 Cognac transportation?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 6 House Hunting in France
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
Request for help with Christmas market trip - Germany and Vienna