Dear fellow Fodorites,
Me and my 3 more buddies from Singapore are planning a trip down to the South of Spain upon completion of my military service to take a short breather before we go back to work.
About our interest
We are into ancient ruins, to check out the real cultural aspect of the south, the people and a bit of nature. It is a bit of a very ambitious trip , and we do not intend to be ambitious as Hannibal of Carthage of antiquity to cover too much ground but would like to cover a mix of small and big towns along the route of the journey.
About our logistics
Logistics wise, we arrive from Barcelona via speed train to Seville. We rent a car in Seville and return it in Seville after covering the south in a loop as per the itinerary mentioned below. Speed train back to Madrid where we fly off back home. Also to note we intend to stay out if possible in hostels or outdoors in tents and was wondering how the temperature will be like esp at night (since we are used to a temp of 25-32degrees back home).
About the plan
14th - 16th Barcelona (fixed)
17th - 18th Seville (here we want to rent a car on the 18th)
18th - 19th Codroba
20th - 21st Granada
21st - 22nd Marbella
22nd - 23nd Gibraltar
23rd - 24th Cadiz
24th - Visit Jerez de la Frontera enroute' to Sevilla
25th Return car in Sevilla
25th and 26th Madrid (fixed)
Appreciate your comments and critique on anything esp places and days we should drop or add as a reality check given the duration. Start point Barcelona 14th , depart Madrid 26th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017
Dear fellow Fodorites,