Thanks for all of you who helped me reshape our itinerary and create a new one. I would like your opinion on it as well as I am not one hundred percent sure it's not too ambitious again.
For those who haven't read my previous topic my partner and I (both of us are EU citizens under 26 ) are going to Paris for my birthday. We will be in the city of light from the 14th to 18th of April. We are staying in an apartment on Boulevard Arago which is very close to the metro/RER station.
Here is the itinerary I've came up with your help:
Day one: Arrive at our apartment early in the morning, settle in and freshen up. Go to the local market to buy some food, relax for a bit more and take the metro to the Luxembourg Gardens, explore Saint Germain and Saint-Sulpice on our way to Musee d'Orsay. Walk back to our apartment passing by Pont des Arts, Latin Quarter and the Pantheon.
Day two: Take the metro to Musee de l'Orangerie, after visiting the museum have a picnic in Jardin des Tuileries. Then walk to the Eiffel Tower passing by Pont Alexandre. Go back to the apartment for a nap, when rested take the metro to Arc de Triomphe to marvel at a sunset . (rest of the night is open for suggestions)
Day three: Take the metro to Ile de la Cite. Explore the island and visit Sainte-Chapelle and Notre Dame.
I am not sure where we should go afterwards. Option one is hanging out in Marais. I would love to visit Place des Vosges. Option two is to head back to the apartment and rest for a bit then make it to Montmartre. Option three is do all of the mentioned above.
Day four: Versailles in the morning and then spend the evening at the Louvre.
How does the itinerary sound to you guys? Is it lacking something important? Should we try making it to the Palais Garnier and L'église de la Madeleine?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 3 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 4 정통카지노【 HOT424。COM 】카지노고수
- 5 My Topic T내국인출입카지노【 HOT424。COM 】한국카지노itle
- 6 카지노바카라정보【 HOT424。COM 】대구바카라
- 7 My Topic Title사이버원정카지노【 HOT424。COM 】일본도박장
- 8 하이원카지노리조트【 HOT424。COM 】홍콩호텔카지노
- 9 강원랜드바카라잭팟【 HOT424。COM 】제주도바카라
- 10 페가수스카지노【 HOT424。COM 】부산바카라
- 11 강원랜드이기는법【 HOT424。COM 】우리나라카지노
- 12 카지노바카라게임【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드광고
- 13 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 14 바카라따는법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노や아시안카지노
- 15 삼삼카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소き인터넷카지노주소
- 16 정통바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천ゃ인터넷바카라추천
- 17 My Topic Title제이파크카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온카지노ベ온카지노
- 18 호주크라운카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ォ생중계바카라
- 19 삼삼카지노사이트■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ね생중계바카라
- 20 카지노규칙■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천し인터넷바카라추천
- 21 리얼바카라사이트■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ツ생방송카지노
- 22 사이트카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온카지노え온카지노
- 23 텍사스카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노た온라인카지노
- 24 마카오카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소ぬ온라인카지노주소
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
Replanned our 4 days in Paris itinerary! What's your opinion?