Thanks for all of you who helped me reshape our itinerary and create a new one. I would like your opinion on it as well as I am not one hundred percent sure it's not too ambitious again.
For those who haven't read my previous topic my partner and I (both of us are EU citizens under 26 ) are going to Paris for my birthday. We will be in the city of light from the 14th to 18th of April. We are staying in an apartment on Boulevard Arago which is very close to the metro/RER station.
Here is the itinerary I've came up with your help:
Day one: Arrive at our apartment early in the morning, settle in and freshen up. Go to the local market to buy some food, relax for a bit more and take the metro to the Luxembourg Gardens, explore Saint Germain and Saint-Sulpice on our way to Musee d'Orsay. Walk back to our apartment passing by Pont des Arts, Latin Quarter and the Pantheon.
Day two: Take the metro to Musee de l'Orangerie, after visiting the museum have a picnic in Jardin des Tuileries. Then walk to the Eiffel Tower passing by Pont Alexandre. Go back to the apartment for a nap, when rested take the metro to Arc de Triomphe to marvel at a sunset . (rest of the night is open for suggestions)
Day three: Take the metro to Ile de la Cite. Explore the island and visit Sainte-Chapelle and Notre Dame.
I am not sure where we should go afterwards. Option one is hanging out in Marais. I would love to visit Place des Vosges. Option two is to head back to the apartment and rest for a bit then make it to Montmartre. Option three is do all of the mentioned above.
Day four: Versailles in the morning and then spend the evening at the Louvre.
How does the itinerary sound to you guys? Is it lacking something important? Should we try making it to the Palais Garnier and L'église de la Madeleine?
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
Replanned our 4 days in Paris itinerary! What's your opinion?