My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 16 How to rent a car
- 17 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 18 Day trips from Florence
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 May get together in Paris