My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 11 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 London's Must Sights!
- 14 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 First Time Solo Travel info
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 22 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!