My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 4 Hertz Never Lost
- 5 student in denmark
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 First Time Europe Trip
- 8 Tour or independent
- 9 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 10 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 13 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 16 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 17 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 20 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 21 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 22 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed