My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but