My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 2 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 7 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 8 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 9 Car and Driver in Italy
- 10 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 11 Best location to stay in Seville
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 14 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 15 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 16 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 17 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 18 Driving out of Heathrow
- 19 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 20 Our Next Europe Trip
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 too many London hotels!
- 23 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 24 Spain in February or March
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27