My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 2 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 5 Trains from Granada
- 6 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 7 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 8 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 9 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 14 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 3/4/ days South of France
- 17 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 18 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 19 Florence and Rome
- 20 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland Hotels
- 24 Bosch Parade
- 25 NY Times goes to Sicily!