My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 안전한 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 Escorted Tours
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Le Marche, Italy
- 15 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona