My husband and I will soon (i.e. in 2 weeks) be staying at a winery near Beaune, and want to rent road bikes (we would bring our own pedals/clip in shoes) to use for about 4 days to explore the area. We are having a very hard time finding somewhere that rents road bikes (as opposed to hybrid or mountain bikes), even with the help of the owner of the winery we will be staying at. Does anyone have any suggestions on bike shops near Beaune that would rent road bikes? We did something similar in Italy last year, and were able to find road bikes there, but are having a harder time in France.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 3 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 6 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 1 week in Croatia
- 21 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Trip to Iceland
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris