Hi, my husband and I are looking to spend a few days next September in Austria at the end of our Danube cruise. We were thinking of renting a motorcycle for a day. Has anyone out there ever done this? Was it a good experience? Do you have any contacts that we could make arrangements with? Thanks for your help.
Renting motorcycles in Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 2 Weeks in Paris
- 7 Christmas in Munich
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 10 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 20 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 21 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 22 İstanbul Travel guide
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 25 Prague - cool & unusual things to see