Hi, my husband and I are looking to spend a few days next September in Austria at the end of our Danube cruise. We were thinking of renting a motorcycle for a day. Has anyone out there ever done this? Was it a good experience? Do you have any contacts that we could make arrangements with? Thanks for your help.
Renting motorcycles in Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Guidebook for Iceland
- 8 visa question
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 Granada
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?