what is the best website to rent a car in France? I am from Australia and will travel there at the beginning of April from Biarritz to Bordeaux. I have used the Australian website such as autoeurope.com.au but today I just found out the price for the same number of days and car ridiculously doubled with Hertz and I have confirmed this through phone with them. I am dropping off in different location within France and I know Hertz does not charge one way fee. Now I may have to cop the one way fee with Europcar.
Any other companies that dont charge one-way fee?
Your reply is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 10 days in London in early December
- 13 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 20 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 24 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!