what is the best website to rent a car in France? I am from Australia and will travel there at the beginning of April from Biarritz to Bordeaux. I have used the Australian website such as autoeurope.com.au but today I just found out the price for the same number of days and car ridiculously doubled with Hertz and I have confirmed this through phone with them. I am dropping off in different location within France and I know Hertz does not charge one way fee. Now I may have to cop the one way fee with Europcar.
Any other companies that dont charge one-way fee?
Your reply is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nightime Tivoli
- 2 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 3 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Seville to Cordoba
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 IWM
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 11 Amalfi Coast
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal