what is the best website to rent a car in France? I am from Australia and will travel there at the beginning of April from Biarritz to Bordeaux. I have used the Australian website such as autoeurope.com.au but today I just found out the price for the same number of days and car ridiculously doubled with Hertz and I have confirmed this through phone with them. I am dropping off in different location within France and I know Hertz does not charge one way fee. Now I may have to cop the one way fee with Europcar.
Any other companies that dont charge one-way fee?
Your reply is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 4 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 11 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 12 limousine services - milan - rome
- 13 Regarding Residence Permit
- 14 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 16 Homesaty
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 19 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 22 Route des Vins
- 23 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 24 2 days in Florence
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece