My first trip to Europe. thinking of Paxos Greece, to Italy, to France to Switzerland starting in June for 90 days. I will have a car (but not in Switzerland). Thinking it might be cheaper to rent a place long term while in each area and use my car to sight see the area. Is it cheaper? Any good websites to visit for this. Not into hostels, or couch surfing. I would like to find small flats in quiet villages.
Renting by the month
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 12 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope