My first trip to Europe. thinking of Paxos Greece, to Italy, to France to Switzerland starting in June for 90 days. I will have a car (but not in Switzerland). Thinking it might be cheaper to rent a place long term while in each area and use my car to sight see the area. Is it cheaper? Any good websites to visit for this. Not into hostels, or couch surfing. I would like to find small flats in quiet villages.
Renting by the month
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 3 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 6 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 7 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 11 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 12 Stockholm Trip Report
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 15 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions