My first trip to Europe. thinking of Paxos Greece, to Italy, to France to Switzerland starting in June for 90 days. I will have a car (but not in Switzerland). Thinking it might be cheaper to rent a place long term while in each area and use my car to sight see the area. Is it cheaper? Any good websites to visit for this. Not into hostels, or couch surfing. I would like to find small flats in quiet villages.
Renting by the month
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Making reservations in Italy
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 6 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 7 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 8 Potential trip - Balkans
- 9 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Is this realistic... advice?
- 18 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Age for booking a hotel?
- 21 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 22 Satnav maps update
- 23 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 24 Rolling bags in Venice
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe