My first trip to Europe. thinking of Paxos Greece, to Italy, to France to Switzerland starting in June for 90 days. I will have a car (but not in Switzerland). Thinking it might be cheaper to rent a place long term while in each area and use my car to sight see the area. Is it cheaper? Any good websites to visit for this. Not into hostels, or couch surfing. I would like to find small flats in quiet villages.
Renting by the month
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??