My husband and I are off to Vienna next week and want to spend a day biking from Melk to Krems and visiting the wineries along the way. I have a few questions:
Do we have enough time to take the train from Vienna to Melk, tour the Abbey, bike along the river stopping at wineries as we go, stop in Durnstein to see the castle ruins, and end in Krems, or is that too much for one day? Also, question about renting bikes. Is it easier to rent in Vienna and take the bikes on the train with us or would it be possible to rent a Nextbike in Melk and drop off in Krems? My big concern with the second option is that there would be no bikes left in Melk and then we'd be out of options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고려아연♞／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♞【고려아연】
- 2 지존게임♛／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♛【지존게임】
- 3 프리챌게임✎／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✎【프리챌게임】
- 4 타이젬게임/」⋟☆ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☆ ⋞「/타이젬게임타이젬게임
- 5 게임황금성♧／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♧【게임황금성】
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Roma Pass
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?