We are about to head off to Slovenia for two weeks with our twin 2 1/2 year old boys. Friends of ours will be supplying most of the necessary equipment, but we need two pack 'n plays. We don't want to carry them with us from NYC. Anyone know of a way to rent them in a small European country like Slovenia?
Renting Baby Equipment in Slovenia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Dresden Train Station
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 rent car / Munich
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich