We are about to head off to Slovenia for two weeks with our twin 2 1/2 year old boys. Friends of ours will be supplying most of the necessary equipment, but we need two pack 'n plays. We don't want to carry them with us from NYC. Anyone know of a way to rent them in a small European country like Slovenia?
Renting Baby Equipment in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 14 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 17 La Sagrada Familia
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 20 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 21 Do I need train tix in advance
- 22 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 Schengen rule made easy
- 25 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?