We are about to head off to Slovenia for two weeks with our twin 2 1/2 year old boys. Friends of ours will be supplying most of the necessary equipment, but we need two pack 'n plays. We don't want to carry them with us from NYC. Anyone know of a way to rent them in a small European country like Slovenia?
Renting Baby Equipment in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 London tube
- 9 London hotel
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY