We are about to head off to Slovenia for two weeks with our twin 2 1/2 year old boys. Friends of ours will be supplying most of the necessary equipment, but we need two pack 'n plays. We don't want to carry them with us from NYC. Anyone know of a way to rent them in a small European country like Slovenia?
Renting Baby Equipment in Slovenia
- 1 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 2 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 3 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 7 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 12 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 13 portugal
- 14 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 15 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 16 Vacation rental in Provence
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 London on a sunny day
- 20 rand versus euro
- 21 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 22 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 23 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Sardinia, Italy