going to Paris in Dec 2012 and think it might be cheaper to rent an apt rather then get a hotel. Looking for name of website or company I can go thru. Or if anyone has any other suggestions. Normally spend $125- $150 per nite on hotel so it would be great if I could rent nice little place that might save me a little money...thx
renting apt in paris france for 2 - 3weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 18 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 25 Ryanair Cabin Luggage