We're leaving for Italy in 2 weeks and need to rent a car for when we're in Tuscany. So far it looks to be easier to pickup in in either Florence or Siena and then dropping off in Siena. We're training in from Venice and staying in San Gimignano for 4 days. My only concern is that we're dropping the car off on a Sunday but the car rental places are closed on Sundays. The Siena location (Kemwel) has a drop box where you can leave the keys. Has anyone done this? Was there any problems with dropping off with no one to check or inspect the car?
Any info would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선정릉역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 2 선정릉안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 3 신논현안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 신논현안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 6 신논현근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 7 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 8 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 9 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 10 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 A visit to Greenwich
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노