We're leaving for Italy in 2 weeks and need to rent a car for when we're in Tuscany. So far it looks to be easier to pickup in in either Florence or Siena and then dropping off in Siena. We're training in from Venice and staying in San Gimignano for 4 days. My only concern is that we're dropping the car off on a Sunday but the car rental places are closed on Sundays. The Siena location (Kemwel) has a drop box where you can leave the keys. Has anyone done this? Was there any problems with dropping off with no one to check or inspect the car?
Any info would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France