We're leaving for Italy in 2 weeks and need to rent a car for when we're in Tuscany. So far it looks to be easier to pickup in in either Florence or Siena and then dropping off in Siena. We're training in from Venice and staying in San Gimignano for 4 days. My only concern is that we're dropping the car off on a Sunday but the car rental places are closed on Sundays. The Siena location (Kemwel) has a drop box where you can leave the keys. Has anyone done this? Was there any problems with dropping off with no one to check or inspect the car?
Any info would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 italy Cinque Terre
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 San Sebastián
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Can parking
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Zurich to Milan trip
- 23 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 24 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 25 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?