We're leaving for Italy in 2 weeks and need to rent a car for when we're in Tuscany. So far it looks to be easier to pickup in in either Florence or Siena and then dropping off in Siena. We're training in from Venice and staying in San Gimignano for 4 days. My only concern is that we're dropping the car off on a Sunday but the car rental places are closed on Sundays. The Siena location (Kemwel) has a drop box where you can leave the keys. Has anyone done this? Was there any problems with dropping off with no one to check or inspect the car?
Any info would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 2 Last minute trip to Capri
- 3 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Norwegian Air?
- 24 Highclare Castle
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?