We're leaving for Italy in 2 weeks and need to rent a car for when we're in Tuscany. So far it looks to be easier to pickup in in either Florence or Siena and then dropping off in Siena. We're training in from Venice and staying in San Gimignano for 4 days. My only concern is that we're dropping the car off on a Sunday but the car rental places are closed on Sundays. The Siena location (Kemwel) has a drop box where you can leave the keys. Has anyone done this? Was there any problems with dropping off with no one to check or inspect the car?
Any info would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre24/7
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Madrird and Seville
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like