Has anyone had experience with this? I want to rent a car in Bordeaux to drive to Spain for 3 days. I am planning on renting at the Bordeaux train station and returning the auto at Bordeaux airport. Any experience with reliability or issues you have experienced would be greatly appreciated.
Renting an auto in France through EasyJet
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 25 going to italy