My wife and I are thinking of renting a villa or apartment on the coast of Montenegro for a week next July. Does anyone have suggestions for locations and resources about rentals? We would also consider a boutique hotel and would like any recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Renting a Villa in Montenegro?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 seven days in Portugal
- 3 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 American electrical gadgets
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Eating in France-two new books
- 11 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 22 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 23 Buying Masks in Venice
- 24 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?