I have arranged to take a 3 hour tour of Paris on a Vespa with a company called Left Bank Scooters. This tour will cover almost all of the major attractions in Paris. After the tour, the company gives you the option to keep the scooter for 24 hours. I am considering doing this, but would like some itinerary suggestions. If you had a vespa for 24 hours in Paris, where would you go?
Renting a Vespa in Paris- Need itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 5 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 Italy trip advice
- 22 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland