I have arranged to take a 3 hour tour of Paris on a Vespa with a company called Left Bank Scooters. This tour will cover almost all of the major attractions in Paris. After the tour, the company gives you the option to keep the scooter for 24 hours. I am considering doing this, but would like some itinerary suggestions. If you had a vespa for 24 hours in Paris, where would you go?
Renting a Vespa in Paris- Need itinerary suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 5 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 Iwango went…to Nice
- 14 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Granada
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid