Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 5 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 11 Switzerland in 8 days
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 14 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 planning confusion
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 24 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 25 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River