Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 4 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 5 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 6 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 15 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 16 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 17 Amsterdam Transit
- 18 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 UK train question
- 22 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 Day Trip near Paris