Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Edinbrugh
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)