Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague
- 2 Sim Card Options
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Azores
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 13 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 20 Scotland in 7 Days
- 21 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 24 Cascais or Algarve?
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?