Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 2 Switzeraland Iternary
- 3 Barcelona sites: attire
- 4 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 5 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 6 Train Travel in Germany
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 10 Barcelona Itinerary
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 13 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 17 One night in Amsterdam?
- 18 barcelona
- 19 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 20 A plethora of islands
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 23 10 days in spain
- 24 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 25 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.