Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Renting a mobile phone at Heathrow airport (terminal 3)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 15 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris