Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 Super Cover For Hertz
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 13 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 14 When to Visit Scotland
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Itinerary Tweaking
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains