Can anyone recommend any shops in terminal 3 arrivals where I can rent/hire a mobile phone? I am arriving at Heathrow airport in London on 8 October from the US. I will be in the UK for two weeks. I have read on many web sites that it is possible to hire a mobile when you arrive in Heathrow, but it would be great if someone can provide a good recommend (or ones to avoid) as I assume there are several options available.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 2 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 Train rides
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Austria
- 7 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 8 Hammams in Spain
- 9 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 13 Renting a car in Florence
- 14 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 18 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 19 First time in Italy
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 25 Pompeii luggage storage