We are flying into Rome and want to get a cell phone for 10 days. Are there phones to rent at the airport? What is the cost? Can a phone be rented at the Rome airport and returned at the Venice airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 7 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 8 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 15 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 5 Days in Corsica
- 18 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 21 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 25 Dordogne and Loire Valley