My parents and I will be in Italy this April, and were thinking of renting a car to explore Slovenia/Croatia. I know many people rent cars in Italy and drive over, but I am wondering if it might be cheaper to take a train and just rent a car there. Has anyone done this, or know if it's possible? Thanks!
Renting a car in Slovenia
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 Wimpy's
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 semi escorted tours
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 14 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 17 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 22 Nice
- 23 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 trip