I am travelling to Portugal on Friday, and booking a car from Porto airport for a few days.
I got onto the autoeurope.com website (http://www.autoeurope.com/) which I used for years, but it has been about 3 years since I booked a car.
Here is my concern.
When I booked through Autoeurope.com before, I recognized the car rental companies (Hertz, Alamo, Thrifty, Euopcar etc.).
Now they are offering me (in addition to above options): Goldcar, Drive4less, Drive&go,, and a couple of others that offer rates at HALF that of Thrifty’s.
I am a little suspicious – too much of a good deal? Have any of your used these companies, or even heard of them?
I have always had good service from Alamo, Hertz, Europcar, Avis, Budget etc. in my many travels, and would prefer reliable service rather than cheap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich