I am travelling to Portugal on Friday, and booking a car from Porto airport for a few days.
I got onto the autoeurope.com website (http://www.autoeurope.com/) which I used for years, but it has been about 3 years since I booked a car.
Here is my concern.
When I booked through Autoeurope.com before, I recognized the car rental companies (Hertz, Alamo, Thrifty, Euopcar etc.).
Now they are offering me (in addition to above options): Goldcar, Drive4less, Drive&go,, and a couple of others that offer rates at HALF that of Thrifty’s.
I am a little suspicious – too much of a good deal? Have any of your used these companies, or even heard of them?
I have always had good service from Alamo, Hertz, Europcar, Avis, Budget etc. in my many travels, and would prefer reliable service rather than cheap.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 Italian lake cruise
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Tuscany Itinerary
- 11 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 12 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 driving from London to Lourdes
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais