We are traveling for 3 weeks arriving in Milan and departing from Prague. We think we want to rent a car and drive the distance through Como, Provence, Interlaken area, Munich area Vienna then out of Prague. Anyone have any idea where I can rent a car? Anyone have any suggestions on the route and what I shouldnt miss? Thanks for your help!
Renting a car in Milan and dropping in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting travel scam article
- 2 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 3 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 4 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 5 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?