We are traveling for 3 weeks arriving in Milan and departing from Prague. We think we want to rent a car and drive the distance through Como, Provence, Interlaken area, Munich area Vienna then out of Prague. Anyone have any idea where I can rent a car? Anyone have any suggestions on the route and what I shouldnt miss? Thanks for your help!
Renting a car in Milan and dropping in Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the best of italy?
- 2 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 3 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 4 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 5 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 6 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 7 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 10 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 11 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 12 Best data sim
- 13 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 17 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 18 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 19 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 20 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 21 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 22 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 23 Andalucía Spring 2015
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Crime/Safety in Rome & Florence?