We are planning to fly into venice,stay a few days then rent a car to go to verona for an opera. My husband wants to go to Salzburg and then fly home from milan. Does anyone know if we will have a problem driving a rental car from Italy to Austria?
Renting a car in Italy driving to Austria advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,