We are planning to fly into venice,stay a few days then rent a car to go to verona for an opera. My husband wants to go to Salzburg and then fly home from milan. Does anyone know if we will have a problem driving a rental car from Italy to Austria?
Renting a car in Italy driving to Austria advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 2 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 8 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 9 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 10 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 13 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 14 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 15 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 16 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 17 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 18 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 19 Airb2b in Paris
- 20 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 21 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Food and travel budget-Europe