We are planning to fly into venice,stay a few days then rent a car to go to verona for an opera. My husband wants to go to Salzburg and then fly home from milan. Does anyone know if we will have a problem driving a rental car from Italy to Austria?
Renting a car in Italy driving to Austria advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 4 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 5 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Best data sim
- 8 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 11 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 12 Escargot
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Interested In Coach Passes
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 22 Alterations to night trains routes
- 23 first family trip to Switzerland
- 24 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 25 Pisa or Siena?