My husband, two kids and myself would like to rent a car to get around Italy. We fly into Rome, then will be heading off to explore. What are e hidden costs I need to be aware of? Are the prices I find on websites all inclusive? Do we need insurance? Special drivers license? What companies do you recommend? Any car recommendations? Parking? Tolls? Thanks!
Renting a car in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt