My husband, two kids and myself would like to rent a car to get around Italy. We fly into Rome, then will be heading off to explore. What are e hidden costs I need to be aware of? Are the prices I find on websites all inclusive? Do we need insurance? Special drivers license? What companies do you recommend? Any car recommendations? Parking? Tolls? Thanks!
Renting a car in Italy
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 6 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 7 Paris museums free admission
- 8 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 11 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 12 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 13 Spain with kids
- 14 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 18 Meeting up at CDG
- 19 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 20 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 21 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Paris Ticket t+