We are arriving in Rome for two nights, going to Tuscany for 5 nights, then to Cinque Terre for 3 nights, and to Venice for 3 nights. My questions is: Where should we rent the car if we only need it for Tuscany? I was thinking of taking the train from Rome to San Gimignano, renting the car there, and then dropping it off at the same spot and taking another train to CT? Or should we just rent from Rome and drive up to CT ourselves turning it in somewhere outside of La Spezia? Are costs that much higher (like they are in states) if you pick up and drop off separate locations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ password reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909GMAIL Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy