We are arriving in Rome for two nights, going to Tuscany for 5 nights, then to Cinque Terre for 3 nights, and to Venice for 3 nights. My questions is: Where should we rent the car if we only need it for Tuscany? I was thinking of taking the train from Rome to San Gimignano, renting the car there, and then dropping it off at the same spot and taking another train to CT? Or should we just rent from Rome and drive up to CT ourselves turning it in somewhere outside of La Spezia? Are costs that much higher (like they are in states) if you pick up and drop off separate locations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 5 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Sicily: which coast?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Chania
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 22 Studying art in English in venice
- 23 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed