We are arriving in Rome for two nights, going to Tuscany for 5 nights, then to Cinque Terre for 3 nights, and to Venice for 3 nights. My questions is: Where should we rent the car if we only need it for Tuscany? I was thinking of taking the train from Rome to San Gimignano, renting the car there, and then dropping it off at the same spot and taking another train to CT? Or should we just rent from Rome and drive up to CT ourselves turning it in somewhere outside of La Spezia? Are costs that much higher (like they are in states) if you pick up and drop off separate locations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?