I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 5 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 1 month in Europe
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?