I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 1 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 5 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 just want to know
- 9 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?