I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 1 Trieste as a day trip?
- 2 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 3 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 6 Venice in Jan
- 7 Trieste as a day trip?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Lucerne & Zurich
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 Trip around Spain
- 14 Lake como
- 15 Getting around in Tuscany
- 16 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 19 Public transport from Ostuni
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 British drivers
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins