I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 4 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 5 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 6 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 13 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 14 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 18 Ali
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Gelato course in Rome?
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Too much for one day?
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Lipari to Capri??
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?