I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Trieste as a day trip?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 One more last question on Bayeux
- 20 banger rally around europe?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval