I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 5 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 6 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 7 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 car rental info
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Rail tickets
- 17 bath or york
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time