I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 where to stay in Germany
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 going to italy
- 14 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Ayasofya Hotel
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?