I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Food tours in Rome?
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Autumn in Paris