I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Azores
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?