I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 First time to Switzerland
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 13 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 14 Switzerland help...?
- 15 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 18 London to Paris by train
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 4 weeks in the UK
- 23 Granada
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?