I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 4 Flamenco Shows
- 5 Hotel advice
- 6 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 7 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 8 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 house exchange
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 24 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 25 First Time Europe Trip
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?