I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Seaside island village in Greece
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Spain itineraries