I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 florence hotel
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Iceland Road trip in May
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 17 Don't slight Bruges
- 18 Beauty Products in France?!
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?