I've been doing some car rental research for my upcoming 10-day trip to Ireland and it can give you a headache quite easily! I'm travelling with 2 friends; we fly into Dublin, and planned to stay there a couple of days before renting a car to explore some of the rest of the country (itinerary still being discussed). We were thinking we'd return to Dublin the day before we depart back to the US. Is it worth looking into renting a car from Dublin city center, or would it be easier to go back to the airport? Any thoughts on which would be less expensive, better experience, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 Como or Bellagio
- 4 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 5 Amalfi and Rome
- 6 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 7 Amsterdam B&B
- 8 What do pack for Ireland?
- 9 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 First time in Greece
- 13 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Paris to Morocco
Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?