I'm 65 and planning a trip to Ireland and Northern Ireland. I know my age might prohibit that in some areas if I were by myself, but I won't be. My friend is going with me and she is a lot younger. But i have two questions: 1) If she rents a car, will they let me be added as a second driver? (I've driven 10 years on the left and she's never driven on the left. Who is more apt to have an accident??) and 2) Can we rent a car in the Republic of Ireland and drop it off in Northern Ireland?
Renting a car in Ireland
- 1 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 2 Converting to EUROs
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 6 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Navigo Decouverte
- 10 Lucerne where to stay
- 11 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 21 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 22 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 23 Norway experts needed.
- 24 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 25 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)