I'm 65 and planning a trip to Ireland and Northern Ireland. I know my age might prohibit that in some areas if I were by myself, but I won't be. My friend is going with me and she is a lot younger. But i have two questions: 1) If she rents a car, will they let me be added as a second driver? (I've driven 10 years on the left and she's never driven on the left. Who is more apt to have an accident??) and 2) Can we rent a car in the Republic of Ireland and drop it off in Northern Ireland?
Renting a car in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 10 Traveling in France by train
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 18 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 19 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 22 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Sicily - not a trip report
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?