I'm 65 and planning a trip to Ireland and Northern Ireland. I know my age might prohibit that in some areas if I were by myself, but I won't be. My friend is going with me and she is a lot younger. But i have two questions: 1) If she rents a car, will they let me be added as a second driver? (I've driven 10 years on the left and she's never driven on the left. Who is more apt to have an accident??) and 2) Can we rent a car in the Republic of Ireland and drop it off in Northern Ireland?
Renting a car in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 9 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 10 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 16 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Night Train - Need help
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...