I'm 65 and planning a trip to Ireland and Northern Ireland. I know my age might prohibit that in some areas if I were by myself, but I won't be. My friend is going with me and she is a lot younger. But i have two questions: 1) If she rents a car, will they let me be added as a second driver? (I've driven 10 years on the left and she's never driven on the left. Who is more apt to have an accident??) and 2) Can we rent a car in the Republic of Ireland and drop it off in Northern Ireland?
Renting a car in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Day trips
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Augsburg with kids