want to rent a car in Germany in Sept for about 1 week.
any tips on companies, what to avoid, recommendations?
should I pick up the extra insurance or is using an amex card sufficient?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 9 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 16 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 French election
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 Advice on apartment in Spain and location