I am looking to rent a car in Latvia and want to return to a different EU country. Are there companies that offer this service? Does it become very expensive?
Renting a car in Europe, specifically Baltic
- 1 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 2 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 3 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 4 York Food and Drink Festival
- 5 Paris metro
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 8 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 9 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 RHK's heading to Europe
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 Berlin Hotels
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Four Days in Seville
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 25 Connection in Newark EWR