My family and I are planning to take a train from Rome to Chiusi this June. We planned to hire a car in Chiusi to drive around the Montepulciano area, but I just realised that most car rental agencies seem to be closed on Sundays. Has anyone here used a car rental agency I. Chiusi that was open on Sunday, even if it were just to hand over the car? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 12 Windsor Castle
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted