My family and I are planning to take a train from Rome to Chiusi this June. We planned to hire a car in Chiusi to drive around the Montepulciano area, but I just realised that most car rental agencies seem to be closed on Sundays. Has anyone here used a car rental agency I. Chiusi that was open on Sunday, even if it were just to hand over the car? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 We're here!
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 22 Bremerhaven and environs
- 23 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice