I have been searching and have only found older information on what our plans are. We are planning to rent a car from CDG, go to Omaha Beach for a couple of nights, then go to the UK for a couple of nights and then back to Belgium, Germany and ending in Paris. I know that when we get into the UK we will need a different car.
Any recommendations for doing this? Any recent experiences either positive or negative? Any pick up/drop off rental locations you can recommend? I've looked and I think I have brain overload or I'm just not finding anything specific enough to answer my questions.
All of you veterans will have the insight I'm looking for, I know it!
Thanks in advance! BTW, we are traveling 1/27/2017-2/7/2017.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 4 who is in amsterdam?
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Renting a Car from Paris, visiting London and back to Paris