I have been searching and have only found older information on what our plans are. We are planning to rent a car from CDG, go to Omaha Beach for a couple of nights, then go to the UK for a couple of nights and then back to Belgium, Germany and ending in Paris. I know that when we get into the UK we will need a different car.
Any recommendations for doing this? Any recent experiences either positive or negative? Any pick up/drop off rental locations you can recommend? I've looked and I think I have brain overload or I'm just not finding anything specific enough to answer my questions.
All of you veterans will have the insight I'm looking for, I know it!
Thanks in advance! BTW, we are traveling 1/27/2017-2/7/2017.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 5 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 17 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
Renting a Car from Paris, visiting London and back to Paris