I have been searching and have only found older information on what our plans are. We are planning to rent a car from CDG, go to Omaha Beach for a couple of nights, then go to the UK for a couple of nights and then back to Belgium, Germany and ending in Paris. I know that when we get into the UK we will need a different car.
Any recommendations for doing this? Any recent experiences either positive or negative? Any pick up/drop off rental locations you can recommend? I've looked and I think I have brain overload or I'm just not finding anything specific enough to answer my questions.
All of you veterans will have the insight I'm looking for, I know it!
Thanks in advance! BTW, we are traveling 1/27/2017-2/7/2017.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Ireland in April
Renting a Car from Paris, visiting London and back to Paris