I am going to rent a car from Paris to Nice. Any suggestions on who to rent from and where to pick it up in Paris? I was hoping to pick it up near the A6 headed toward Burgundy. Anything in particular I should watch out for renting in France? I will be dropping it at the airport in Nice.
Renting a car from Paris to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 4 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 5 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 6 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 7 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 10 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 11 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 12 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Ireland driving vacation
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 17 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 18 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 19 Provence, near Nice
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 24 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 25 hire a car or public transport