My mother and I are flying into Paris and flying out through Barcelona. We're going to explore Provence and travel south to Spain. We'll obviously need to rent a car and drop it off along the way somewhere, but we haven't figured out where. We are also looking forward to riding the train whenever we can.
My question is: Can we (and should we) rent a car in France and drop it off in Spain, or will the cost be much more exorbitant than just taking the train from Marseilles or another town?
THANKS for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 13 nights in switzerland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Football Tickets - Athens
- 22 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Positano or Sorrento?