My mother and I are flying into Paris and flying out through Barcelona. We're going to explore Provence and travel south to Spain. We'll obviously need to rent a car and drop it off along the way somewhere, but we haven't figured out where. We are also looking forward to riding the train whenever we can.
My question is: Can we (and should we) rent a car in France and drop it off in Spain, or will the cost be much more exorbitant than just taking the train from Marseilles or another town?
THANKS for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland france spain
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Renting a car in Greece
- 15 Ex-pats with young kids
- 16 Greece
- 17 southeast sicily town as home base
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Top Tapas Tascas
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report