My husband is takingn me to paris for my 40th birthday/15 yr wedding anniversary. Were going for just 5 nights but promised him a day trip to Normandy. I suggested the train but he's rather drive as a friend told him it was pleasant and scenic.
That said - I know about train travel but clueless on car rental. Do I make the rental reservation from the states? Will I have to go to the airport to pick up the car? Will I pass through the town of bayeux as I'd like to sneak in the tapestries. Help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 2 8 Hours in Rome
- 3 Athens International airport
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 10 Cornwall UK
- 11 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 16 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 6 days in Croatia
- 23 Train tickets in Italy?
- 24 Getting around Lisbon
- 25 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein