Has anyone rented a bike just for the day in the Alsace region? We will spend 2 nights in Colmar . I have Searched and searched and all I am finding are cycling tours that last a few days. We would like to either rent a bike and cycle on or own between villages making stops at wineries or we would be open to a group day bike tour. The tour can depart from either Strasbourg or Colmar. We would find our way to the starting point if staying in Colmar.
Renting a bike in Alsace region(Strasbourg or Colmar)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 2 7 countries in a month
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 4 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Museum Pass
- 7 Favorite things to do in London
- 8 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 22 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 23 Tram to Airport
- 24 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 25 3 days in Bordeaux