My husband and I (and perhaps 21 year old son) are looking for a one week rental in western Ireland. We have already been there before but stayed mostly in B&Bs. I am looking for a nice to semi lux place with two bedrooms, charm but can be rustic. And I realize I am not making myself clear at all. Having just returned from a dismal apartment in Rome with no good lighting, horrible linens and one towel, I really would like something with a little more luxury. Any ideas? Help needed and will be appreciated.
Rental - late June - Ireland
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Best area to stay in Rome
- 3 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 4 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 10 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 11 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 14 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 17 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 18 river cruise choice
- 19 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 20 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 21 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Train Passes
- 24 Rome apartment
- 25 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...