My husband and I (and perhaps 21 year old son) are looking for a one week rental in western Ireland. We have already been there before but stayed mostly in B&Bs. I am looking for a nice to semi lux place with two bedrooms, charm but can be rustic. And I realize I am not making myself clear at all. Having just returned from a dismal apartment in Rome with no good lighting, horrible linens and one towel, I really would like something with a little more luxury. Any ideas? Help needed and will be appreciated.
Rental - late June - Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 What to wear
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 Eating in France-two new books
- 8 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 13 Buying Masks in Venice
- 14 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 15 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 16 Mask Making in Venice
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Fashion for larger man?
- 21 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?