My husband and I (and perhaps 21 year old son) are looking for a one week rental in western Ireland. We have already been there before but stayed mostly in B&Bs. I am looking for a nice to semi lux place with two bedrooms, charm but can be rustic. And I realize I am not making myself clear at all. Having just returned from a dismal apartment in Rome with no good lighting, horrible linens and one towel, I really would like something with a little more luxury. Any ideas? Help needed and will be appreciated.
Rental - late June - Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 Belgium
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?