My husband and I (and perhaps 21 year old son) are looking for a one week rental in western Ireland. We have already been there before but stayed mostly in B&Bs. I am looking for a nice to semi lux place with two bedrooms, charm but can be rustic. And I realize I am not making myself clear at all. Having just returned from a dismal apartment in Rome with no good lighting, horrible linens and one towel, I really would like something with a little more luxury. Any ideas? Help needed and will be appreciated.
Rental - late June - Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 9 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?