If you are renting a car in Spain,Europe.
What kind of insurance would you ask for to have a peace of mind?
Also i noticed that SIXT.com they have the cheapest cars!! Whats up with that??!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Medical Marijuana, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS,CBD OIL
- 2 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 5 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 8 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 11 Train Through Spain
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Italy June 6-16
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 hill of crosses
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son