My sister and I (both in 50s) are travelling for a week from Amsterdam to Zurich to Siena and back to Amsterdam. We are considering renting a car for this trip and looking at mapquest driving directions it looks as though it is doable. I don't mind driving but I am a little nervous about some of the crazy-sounding drivers in Italy. The train seems too expensive. Does anyone have experience driving in these areas and making a trip like this in 7 days? Are we crazy to try it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 4 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Dublin Leap Card
- 13 vegetarian in spain
- 14 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 17 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 23 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!