My sister and I (both in 50s) are travelling for a week from Amsterdam to Zurich to Siena and back to Amsterdam. We are considering renting a car for this trip and looking at mapquest driving directions it looks as though it is doable. I don't mind driving but I am a little nervous about some of the crazy-sounding drivers in Italy. The train seems too expensive. Does anyone have experience driving in these areas and making a trip like this in 7 days? Are we crazy to try it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELDİBİ, ANTALYA-TÜRKİYE
- 2 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 5 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 6 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 7 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 14 Bootcut jeans
- 15 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 16 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 17 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 18 Amsterdam Transit
- 19 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 20 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 UK train question
- 23 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 24 Day trip suggestion from London
- 25 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need