My sister and I (both in 50s) are travelling for a week from Amsterdam to Zurich to Siena and back to Amsterdam. We are considering renting a car for this trip and looking at mapquest driving directions it looks as though it is doable. I don't mind driving but I am a little nervous about some of the crazy-sounding drivers in Italy. The train seems too expensive. Does anyone have experience driving in these areas and making a trip like this in 7 days? Are we crazy to try it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 12 Norway Honeymoon
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 15 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Our future trip to Greece
- 18 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 21 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece