My sister and I (both in 50s) are travelling for a week from Amsterdam to Zurich to Siena and back to Amsterdam. We are considering renting a car for this trip and looking at mapquest driving directions it looks as though it is doable. I don't mind driving but I am a little nervous about some of the crazy-sounding drivers in Italy. The train seems too expensive. Does anyone have experience driving in these areas and making a trip like this in 7 days? Are we crazy to try it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노바카라사이트₪【 ┼ ＭＦＤ823.ＣＯＭ ┼】₪다시 만나기로 했다.
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Italian trains on Sunday
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 November in Greece
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 11 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Austrian Alps
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Iceland first time!
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?