Wondering where everyone gets their cars across the Switzerland/Germany border. I've place a hold on an Avis rental in Freiburg's downtown office. That's really a good town for our starting point. The only issue is that they don't have a pick up at the train station. Has anyone else gone to the downtown location? Is there some where closer, or another company with a better pick up location?
Rental car pick up in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Pyrenees logistics
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 20 Storytellers in Iceland
- 21 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 history museums or locations