Wondering where everyone gets their cars across the Switzerland/Germany border. I've place a hold on an Avis rental in Freiburg's downtown office. That's really a good town for our starting point. The only issue is that they don't have a pick up at the train station. Has anyone else gone to the downtown location? Is there some where closer, or another company with a better pick up location?
Rental car pick up in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Itinerary advise needed
- 3 4 weeks in the UK
- 4 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Italy 14 days
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 Kimhe--flamenco
- 10 Working Holiday in Germany
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Is this the right way<>?
- 13 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 14 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 15 Provence in November
- 16 Rome Areas to stay
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 When to go to Sicily
- 19 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 25 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR