Does anyone know if there is a rental car company within walking distance of the train station in Tarragona? Not the camp de Tarragona! but the actual one that is in the city?
Rental car near Terragona train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Dublin to Armagh?
- 6 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 7 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 8 Gite and/or agritourism
- 9 Apartment for family trip to London
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?