Does anyone know if there is a rental car company within walking distance of the train station in Tarragona? Not the camp de Tarragona! but the actual one that is in the city?
Rental car near Terragona train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 2 buying souviners and art
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 5 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 6 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 7 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 8 Swiss decisions
- 9 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 10 Please help me plan my trip!
- 11 Porto to Salamanca
- 12 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 13 Greece and Turkey
- 14 Napoli logistics
- 15 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 16 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 17 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 20 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 24 Tyrol - need general help
- 25 Trains