Planning on renting a car from Dublin traveling to Galway Bay and back to Dublin. First question would be am I better off waiting to rent in Dublin as opposed to the airport. We plan on spending a night in Dublin before moving on and we will spend a night in Dublin before returning to US. I hear I will not need the car in Dublin. with that said is it easy to get from the airport to Dublin? Also then any suggestions on where to rent from in the city of DUblin. Second question. I did call my MC cc and was told they do cover rentals in Ireland. We usually have never gotten any additional coverage from the rental company. However have never rented in Europe. Any thoughts here as to weather it is a good idea or just go with my CC co coverage.
Rental Car Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 3 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 4 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 10 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 13 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 14 What to wear
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 18 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague