Planning on renting a car from Dublin traveling to Galway Bay and back to Dublin. First question would be am I better off waiting to rent in Dublin as opposed to the airport. We plan on spending a night in Dublin before moving on and we will spend a night in Dublin before returning to US. I hear I will not need the car in Dublin. with that said is it easy to get from the airport to Dublin? Also then any suggestions on where to rent from in the city of DUblin. Second question. I did call my MC cc and was told they do cover rentals in Ireland. We usually have never gotten any additional coverage from the rental company. However have never rented in Europe. Any thoughts here as to weather it is a good idea or just go with my CC co coverage.
Rental Car Insurance
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Car in Prague
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report