Planning on renting a car from Dublin traveling to Galway Bay and back to Dublin. First question would be am I better off waiting to rent in Dublin as opposed to the airport. We plan on spending a night in Dublin before moving on and we will spend a night in Dublin before returning to US. I hear I will not need the car in Dublin. with that said is it easy to get from the airport to Dublin? Also then any suggestions on where to rent from in the city of DUblin. Second question. I did call my MC cc and was told they do cover rentals in Ireland. We usually have never gotten any additional coverage from the rental company. However have never rented in Europe. Any thoughts here as to weather it is a good idea or just go with my CC co coverage.
Rental Car Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets