Planning on renting a car from Dublin traveling to Galway Bay and back to Dublin. First question would be am I better off waiting to rent in Dublin as opposed to the airport. We plan on spending a night in Dublin before moving on and we will spend a night in Dublin before returning to US. I hear I will not need the car in Dublin. with that said is it easy to get from the airport to Dublin? Also then any suggestions on where to rent from in the city of DUblin. Second question. I did call my MC cc and was told they do cover rentals in Ireland. We usually have never gotten any additional coverage from the rental company. However have never rented in Europe. Any thoughts here as to weather it is a good idea or just go with my CC co coverage.
Rental Car Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 11 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 18 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 19 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 22 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 23 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon