Planning on renting a car from Dublin traveling to Galway Bay and back to Dublin. First question would be am I better off waiting to rent in Dublin as opposed to the airport. We plan on spending a night in Dublin before moving on and we will spend a night in Dublin before returning to US. I hear I will not need the car in Dublin. with that said is it easy to get from the airport to Dublin? Also then any suggestions on where to rent from in the city of DUblin. Second question. I did call my MC cc and was told they do cover rentals in Ireland. We usually have never gotten any additional coverage from the rental company. However have never rented in Europe. Any thoughts here as to weather it is a good idea or just go with my CC co coverage.
Rental Car Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!