We plan to rent a car for our time in Romania and will be renting from and returning to Targu Mures Airport. The trick is that we will be returning the car very early (around 4am) on a Sunday, which rules out some of the companies like Sixt who are closed on the weekends. We could possibly return the car late on Saturday, but several places are still closed then.
I was planning to use EuroCars, but then I've found several bad reviews of them charging for the littliest thing upon return or cancelling reservations, so I'm not so sure.
Can anyone recommend a company that will work with our return time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 Florence Travel Guide
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Rome Advice?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Via del Sale, Italy
- 22 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help