We plan to rent a car for our time in Romania and will be renting from and returning to Targu Mures Airport. The trick is that we will be returning the car very early (around 4am) on a Sunday, which rules out some of the companies like Sixt who are closed on the weekends. We could possibly return the car late on Saturday, but several places are still closed then.
I was planning to use EuroCars, but then I've found several bad reviews of them charging for the littliest thing upon return or cancelling reservations, so I'm not so sure.
Can anyone recommend a company that will work with our return time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 19 Iceland rental camper company
- 20 southeast sicily town as home base
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Chania
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Theoxenia on Santorini