Four of us will be travelling through Austria from the 14th to the 15th of July, 2015. We are in a bit of a dilemma regarding car rentals over there. We are looking for an Audi in the station wagon segment (Q3, Q5, Q7, A6 Avant or similar). We wont be needing a chauffeur as all of us have got int'l driving licenses.
Could you guys recommend some companies in this field???
Here are our travel and pickup details-
Pickup date- 14 July 2015 Pickup location- Innsbruck Airport Pickup Time- 0900hrs.
Drop-off Date- 18 July 2015 Drop-off Location- Vienna Airport Drop-off Time-1930hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리보드게임 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 Sicily Beach Resort
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London