Four of us will be travelling through Austria from the 14th to the 15th of July, 2015. We are in a bit of a dilemma regarding car rentals over there. We are looking for an Audi in the station wagon segment (Q3, Q5, Q7, A6 Avant or similar). We wont be needing a chauffeur as all of us have got int'l driving licenses.
Could you guys recommend some companies in this field???
Here are our travel and pickup details-
Pickup date- 14 July 2015 Pickup location- Innsbruck Airport Pickup Time- 0900hrs.
Drop-off Date- 18 July 2015 Drop-off Location- Vienna Airport Drop-off Time-1930hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title국내워커힐카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노だ슈퍼카지노
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Venice Bell Tower
- 4 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Kayaking in Avignon
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 22 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa