Four of us will be travelling through Austria from the 14th to the 15th of July, 2015. We are in a bit of a dilemma regarding car rentals over there. We are looking for an Audi in the station wagon segment (Q3, Q5, Q7, A6 Avant or similar). We wont be needing a chauffeur as all of us have got int'l driving licenses.
Could you guys recommend some companies in this field???
Here are our travel and pickup details-
Pickup date- 14 July 2015 Pickup location- Innsbruck Airport Pickup Time- 0900hrs.
Drop-off Date- 18 July 2015 Drop-off Location- Vienna Airport Drop-off Time-1930hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget