Four of us will be travelling through Austria from the 14th to the 15th of July, 2015. We are in a bit of a dilemma regarding car rentals over there. We are looking for an Audi in the station wagon segment (Q3, Q5, Q7, A6 Avant or similar). We wont be needing a chauffeur as all of us have got int'l driving licenses.
Could you guys recommend some companies in this field???
Here are our travel and pickup details-
Pickup date- 14 July 2015 Pickup location- Innsbruck Airport Pickup Time- 0900hrs.
Drop-off Date- 18 July 2015 Drop-off Location- Vienna Airport Drop-off Time-1930hrs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech supp0rt cAre*
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)